Our winery and vineyards are set amongst the rolling hills in the picturesque Polish Hill River sub-region of the historic Clare Valley. We’re located a leisurely 2 hour drive from Adelaide.
We are open to the public every day (except Christmas and New Years Days) for tastings and purchases 10am till 4pm, 7 days a week.
We also have Gourmet Grazing Plates available for sale, ideal with a Glass of wine on our picturesque lawned area, at the front the winery.
WINES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR TASTING AND PURCHASE:
- 2015 ‘Traditionale’ Riesling
- 2015 ‘Impostores’ Savignan
- 2015 ‘Luccio’ Pinot Grigio
- 2015 ‘Luccio’ Fiano
- 2014 ‘Damside’ Chardonnay
- 2014 ‘Gills Farm’ Viognier
- 2012 ‘Premio’ Reserve Sangiovese
- 2013 ‘Plantation’ Grenache
- 2013 ‘Gills Farm’ Mourvedre
- 2012 ‘Los Companeros’ Shiraz Tempranillo
- 2013 ‘Assemblage’ Shiraz Mourvedre Grenache
- 2013 ‘Homage” Cabernet Malbec
- 2012 ‘Dogwalk’ Cabernet Merlot
- 2013 ‘Eastside’ Shiraz
- 2012 ‘Hill Block’ Reserve Cabernet
- 2012 ‘The E.W.P.’ Reserve Shiraz
- MAGNUMS AND CLEANSKINS AVAILABLE ON OCCASIONS – PLEASE ENQUIRE
- and other specials available from Cellar Door and for Wine Club Members go to our Shop for more details and to order.
We also sell high quality merchandise: (photos available on request).
- Pikes embroided Caps and Clothing
- Pikes Butcher Aprons
- Quality local produce
- and much more …
- If you prefer to stay the night in the Valley you will find many choices of accommodation in the area. Contact the Clare Valley Food, Wine & Tourism Centre on (08) 8842 3817 or 1300 242131 [FREECALL] or visit at Horrocks Highway, Clare [next to the Discovery Caravan Park] or visit the Clare Valley website for your ‘one stop shop’ for Clare Valley Food, Wine & Tourism.